In a word (well, two words), we believe in People First.
Whether you call it a philosophy, a positioning, a mission, or a manifesto, it amounts to the same thing: an approach to our work, our people, and our clients that has guided us since the beginning. And always will.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR CLIENTS
We connect brands with people, and people with brands. And in doing so, we help our clients drive business success. We are attracted to brands with a beating heart and a greater purpose in the world - brands comprised of people who truly care about those they serve, and who share our belief in valuing those on staff.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR ASSOCIATES
We have a culture that values and supports our people, their lives and their professional growth. We believe we work best when we work together, leaving titles and disciplines at the door. We work to create truly integrated teams, and empower them to solve our clients’ business challenges in exciting and unprecedented ways.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR OUR WORK
We create ideas and experiences that resonate with people. Things people want to share, talk about, and engage with. We start by seeing a brand’s business challenges through the “People Lens” - a fancy way of saying that we place ourselves in the lives of the people on the other end of an experience or a piece or brand communication. We hold our work to a higher standard than any industry award: the human standard.
PEOPLE FIRST FOR THE FUTURE
As technology, client expectations, business models, and media channels change - focusing on “People First” is what keeps us relevant, successful and ahead of the curve.
• Larry Postaer, Co-Founder
• Gerry Rubin, Co-Founder
• Bill Hagelstein, President, CEO
• Pete Imwalle, EVP, Chief Operations Officer
• Joe Baratelli, EVP, Chief Creative Officer
• Tom Kirk, EVP, Management Account Director
• David Berne, EVP, Chief Strategy Officer
• Lark Baskerville, SVP, Director of Human Resources
• Cathleen Campe, SVP, Director of Media Communications-Broadcast and Video Investment
• Jason Sperling, SVP, Executive Creative Director
• Tim Leake, SVP, Creative, Marketing and Innovation
• Mike Margolin, SVP, Director of Audience Strategy
- The Second Annual Burkies - Swing Set Standoff
- The Second Annual Burkies - Close Claws
- The Second Annual Burkies - Intro
- The Second Annual Burkies: Rodent Ride Along
Awards & Accolades
- The Brief: The creative community creates art for March for Our Lives...Creative Director, BBH LA and Tracy Rosen, Associate Project Manager, Art Director,
RPALA Download Agi Putra, designer Download Peter John Comber, designer Download Jonathan...
- You Can Gamble on How Many Times Bud's Super Bowl Ad Says 'Dilly'Will Al Michaels make a cheeky reference to the point spread? You bet! Check out these novelty bets you can really play.
- Agency Brief: Mr. President, Music and McDonald'sThis week's Agency Brief includes news about Bose, Upwork, McDonald's shop We Are Unlimited and more.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- Intuit Banks on TBWA for Global QuickBooks Campaign...creative agency of record for QuickBooks this summer, following a competitive review.
RPApreviously handled creative for the brand, mainly for the U.S. "We...
Farmers Insurance: The Second Annual Burkies - Intro Agency: RPA, Media: TV/Video