Mekanism is an award-winning full service creative agency with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, and Seattle. Mekanism works closely with the world’s best brands to create shareable and provocative campaigns that engage audiences.
Mekanism has been named to Ad Age's "2017 Best Places to Work", Ad Age's “Agency A-List,” Creativity's “The Creative 50,” Effie’s “Most Effective Independent Agencies,” and they have been profiled by The New York Times, Fast Company and ABC’s “Nightline.” Mekanism’s campaigns have been covered and studied by Harvard Business School.
- Three Dots
- It's What Connects Us Last Week Tonight
- Joe Biden and Adam Devine Go Undercover
Mekanism Twitter Feed
- Mekanism brings together a roster of agencies for diversity moonshot...So it's fitting that Apollo 51 , a new initiative spearheaded by
Mekanism, involves more than a dozen other ad agencies, all working to improve...
- 72andSunny adds global partners, DeVeaux leaves BBDO for Ridley Scott's 3AMExecutive Strategy Directors Kelly Schoeffel and Bryan Smith join the leadership of the MDC Partners agency.
- Agency brief: Pomp, circumstance and unasked for advice...now time for this week's agency news. It's On Us
Mekanismworked with the "It's on Us" campaign to create a 30...
- 250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.