Huge is one of the world’s most successful digital design and marketing agencies with more than 1,200 designers, strategists, and technologists operating throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Huge specializes in helping businesses respond to rapidly changing consumer demands and transform to be successful in the 21st century economy. The company is known for successfully harmonizing user needs and business goals to create industry-changing digital experiences for its clients.
Aaron Shapiro on Anticipatory Design
The Next Big Thing in Design: Less Choice
Retail is About to be Reinvented.
The Fringe is in: Multicultural Marketing in a Millennial World
The Post Screen User Interface: What Emerging Interaction Models Mean for Design
Designing for the Unbuilt
Show Your Underwear: A Case for Transparent Collaboration
Building Trust in a Digital World
Brands as Publishers.
Huge has partnered with more than 400 of the world's biggest businesses and best known brands on their highest stakes digital transformation and marketing initiatives. Agency clients include nearly 20 percent of the Fortune 100 and more than 10 percent of the Fortune and Global 500. Current clients include:
• Alliance Health
• American Express
• Canada Goose
• Coca Cola
• David Yurman
• Fast Company
• FX Networks
• Morgan Stanley
• Nestle Waters
• NYU Langone
• United States Government
• Aaron Shapiro, CEO
• Shirley Au, COO
• Patricia Korth-McDonnell, CMO
• Raj Singhal, CFO
- GM Plans to Launch Airbnb for Your Car...consultant AlixPartners LLP. Carmakers can make this model work because they have
hugenetworks of vehicle owners, he said. "Carmakers are preparing for disruption, so...
- SXSW Preview: A Lot More Than Booze and Tacos...invigorated," says Derek Fridman, global head of experience design at digital agency
Huge. "I believe that still existsâ "it's just become harder to seek...
- See the Finalists for Ad Age's Creativity Awards The winners will be announced at the A-List & Creativity Awards Gala in New York on April 19.
- YouTube's New Moderators Mistakenly Pull Right-Wing Channels...YouTube, Google and parent Alphabet
Inc. deeper into a toxic political...episode also shows how the hugevideo site continues to struggle...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Facebook Tests a 'Downvote' Button, and Google Gets Slapped With a Fine Also, the 2018 Winter Olympics opening ceremony is happening today, and you can livestream it.