If your agency is listed in the LookBook and you would like to match your user account to your agency, please follow the instructions below.
If you have already created a user account in the system:
- Make sure you are logged in. If you are not yet logged in click to Log In at the top right of the site.
- Once you are logged in, go here to match your user account to a profile.
Follow these easy steps to create a user account and your agency listing.
- Create an account. Be sure to use an email address that matches the domain name of your agency.
- You will receive an email to verify your registration.
- Follow link and login to LookBook (your account will now be verified).
- You will have the option to associate an agency to your email address (giving you rights to edit your agency) or create a new agency. If your email address matches up with the domain name of the agency you are looking to claim you can complete the association. If you are creating an agency that does not currently appear in the LookBook database select new agency and enter the relevant information. (New agencies will be approved within 24-hours and you will be alerted via email